Stamped concretes are one of the most popular looks available for outside concrete patios and paths for a reason. This affordable flooring solution is decorative and versatile, and you can create antiquing stamped concrete to meet a wide range of looks. The manufacturers stained it in various colors and styles to make the same high-end looks you can only find with natural stone but for a lower overall price. Moreover, it looks great in both residential and commercial concrete flooring spaces.
If you consider adding an attractive antiquing stamped floor to your outdoor patio area, Restoration has the experience to make beautiful concrete floor designs. However, this flooring is the perfect antique look for your house or commercial business.
Is Stamped Concrete Right For You?
When it comes to flooring selection, one must know the benefits of all floorings. The antiquing stamped concrete flooring’s benefits are the following:
- It is more affordable than natural pebble, brick, or pavers
- Durable and long-lasting
- Improves outdoor spaces and adds to your house value
- Slip-resistant when treated with a non-skid additive
- This flooring offers nearly limitless pattern and color choices
- Easy to maintain when sealed